What Is the Best Used Car to Buy at Anderson Auto Group?
Our used car inventory is filled with quality vehicles, and we’re sure one of them has your name on it. But, have you been wondering which is the best one? We also have great certified pre-owned vehicles, so please consider one of these if you want a low-mileage or late-model car, truck, or SUV.
Read our guide featuring some of the best used Ford, Nissan, Jeep, and Chevy used vehicles, some of which you might find on our lot in Lake Havasu City.
The Best Used Cars to Buy
Sedans, Coupes & Compact Cars
- 2020 Ford Fusion: This popular Ford model retired in 2020, but it’s still a solid vehicle with its cabin space and decent gas mileage at 27 MPG combined. You’ll feel great driving this car back and forth to work in Kingman.
- 2020 Nissan Altima: Over the past 10 years, the Nissan Altima has distinguished itself from other cars for its safety, gas mileage, and zip in the engine. Expect it to get 25 to 28 MPG in the city with 34 to 39 MPG on the highway, perfect for traveling to and from Lake Havasu City and Bullhead City.
- 2019 Chevy Volt: The Chevy Volt started in 2011 and ended in 2019, but it’s still a reliable used car for your family as a hybrid or an all-electric variety.
- 2018 Jeep Compass: As a cousin to the Cheep Cherokee, the 2018 Jeep Compass has a high resale value, lots of room on the inside, and decent off-road capabilities for family camping trips and summer vacations.
- 2019 Ford Explorer XLT: This 4WD beauty has a towing capacity of 5,000 pounds for small boats and cargo trailers for summer trips. There is also plenty of modern technology for infotainment and safety.
- 2019 Nissan Armada: Rated as one of the best SUVs ever, this luxury SUV seats eight, has an option for AWD, and tows up to 8,500 pounds. Automatic emergency braking is a standard safety feature.
- 2020 Ford F-150: Ford has had bestselling trucks for more than 40 years, and the 2020 model year was a renaissance for the vaunted automaker. The 2020 Ford F-150 has an aluminum body, which helps with gas mileage, along with forward collision warning and emergency braking that’s standard on every model.
- 2019 Jeep Gladiator: Despite its shortcomings, the 2019 Jeep Gladiator is a good value for the money. While it can’t haul as much as other pickups, it’s a great option for your weekend and outdoor adventures.
- 2018 Chevy Silverado: Comparable to the Ford F-150, the 2018 Chevy Silverado is a workhorse for your jobsite or family vacation. This staple model is all over American roads and can tow up to 9,400 pounds. Higher trims can handle up to 12,500 pounds.
Test Drive One of Our Best Used Cars in Lake Havasu City!
Ready to test drive a quality used Ford, Nissan, Chevy, or Jeep? Contact us, call us at , or stop by one of our locations. Ready to buy? Check out our car-buying tips for more information.
More from Anderson Auto Group
The 2024 Toyota Camry goes beyond its stylish exterior, inviting drivers in Lake Havasu City to enjoy a comfortable and convenient interior. Take a virtual tour of the 2024 Camry with Anderson Auto Group and imagine the possibilities for your next drive. To truly understand the refinement of this sedan, visit our dealership and explore the captivating features that…
When it comes to trucks, the 2024 Ford F-150 is nothing short of a game-changer. Anderson Auto is thrilled to introduce you to this remarkable vehicle that takes innovation, performance, and versatility to a whole new level. Unrivaled Performance Under the hood, the 2024 F-150 boasts a range of powertrains, including robust V6 and V8…
It’s that wonderful time of year again, where the air is filled with holiday cheer, thoughts of resolutions dance in our minds, and the magical New Year’s Eve awaits. But have you ever pondered the enchanting history that wraps itself around this celebrated night? Let’s embark on a whimsical journey back in time to unravel…